[Vision2020] Fact or Fiction2

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Tue May 3 16:57:55 PDT 2005

I hate to disappoint Phil, but I don't recall his being discussed at the
April 11 meeting, other than people wanting to know who the gentleman was
who made such a sterling impression at the April 9 Open House.  Phil, you
weren't, not have you ever been, the "star conversation" at anything I've
ever been to.

I've explained to you that FPC meeting notes (not "minutes," which are
official documents) are posted soon after the meeting.  We only moved,
voted, and passed or denied  items toward the end of 2004 and beginning of
2005 in preparation for the trustees' Feb. decision.  This particular
meeting contained nothing other than "most of us were encouraged but wary"
and "some of us were doubtful but hopeful," with a rousing close of "keep
getting the word out and thanks for all of your work."  That's it, Phil, no
matter what Donovan tells you.  And by the way, no one knew who he was
either.

I have greatly appreciated Mike Curley's contributions of late, but don't
criticize him because he's come to my defense.  I've never met Mike,
although I hope to, and I appreciate his analysis of the situation.  I won't
even dignify Phil's smear of the Trail family with a response, other than to
say that his continuing bitterness and rancor toward them is to his shame.

Moving forward, but feeling free to stop the car to get out and pick up
garbage along the way --

keely