[Vision2020] Re: Subs and others

Warren Hayman whayman at adelphia.net
Tue May 3 14:21:57 PDT 2005

Hello all,

Sorry to intrude, but which university is being discussed by everyone
here? I'd really like to profess there. What a life! Minimal grading,
minimal teaching, no need to stay current with a syllabus or events in
any field, have staff perform the clerical work, grad students to
dispatch those pesky undergrads; I want that job!

I wouldn't care to take classes there, however.

Warren Hayman