[Vision2020] Fact or Fiction2

Michael Curley curley at turbonet.com
Tue May 3 13:23:24 PDT 2005

phil:
again, not sure i understand the question, but it was an open meeting-
-the public could attend.  guess i just don't smell conspiracy here,
but then i knew how much open disagreement there was on the committee
and how no one there ever suggested holding anything back.  the last
two chairs of the committee were, I think, let's see, me and Bill
Goesling.  Now, i ain't asking you to "trust me" but i can say that
Bill is a retired navy commander (i believe was his rank) and i'm
pretty willing to trust that he wasn't trying to hide anything--and
that no one on the committee would have let him--because i know a lot
of them too, and as much as i disagree with each of them on one issue
or another, i trust their integrity.
i happen to be chair of the local hospice advisory board this year.
know what's sitting in my email inbox now for about 10 days--the
"minutes" of the last meeting.  i'm really not trying to hide them
from committee members.  i just haven't had time to circulate them--
oh, hell, you'll call me on that lie--if i'd responded to fewer of
these posts, i could have done it couldn't i.
if i didn't answer the right question try me again--maybe off list, i
doubt this is a big one in the grand scheme of things and if we
figure out it is, we can always post it--and believe me, if we find
there was a conspiracy, i'll sign right on with you.
mike

ps responding to someone's post today, i promise that i use capital
letters only for emphasis because i think my underline does not work.
i'm not "yelling" ...