[Vision2020] LEDC Board Selection

Barbara Richardson Crouch edc at moscow.com
Tue May 3 11:09:56 PDT 2005

There are 22 board seats on the LEDC.  Four our reserved and appointed
by "founding agencies" - Latah County, City of Moscow, University of Idaho
and Moscow Chamber.  The other 18 are elected by the board.  The Board
Members are as follows:

City - Gary Riedner; County - Tom Stroschein; University - Dr. Rob Spear;
Chamber - Vacant

At- Large Bard Members: Earl ALdrich; Ron Landeck; Janice McMillam; Pat
Owsley; Dr. William Strand; Nathan Alford; Jeff Martin; Mike Thomason;
Shelley L. Bennett; Robert "Bob" Stout;  BJ Swason; Robin Woods; Bill
Moore.

General LEDC Board Meetings are on the first Wednesday of the month at
noon and are open to the public.  I normally only do a press release when
I feel that is an agenda topic that the public might have an interest.

The LEDC is a private not-for-profit 501(c) 6 and has by-laws on file with
the Idaho Secretary of State that clearly outline election and other
adminsitrative procedures.

Barbara