[Vision2020] Fact or Fiction3

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue May 3 05:37:25 PDT 2005

Keely Mix stated:

"Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to go do something wickedly subversive.
Yep.  I'm going to do the laundry WITHOUT sorting colors, Phil."

Forced integration of the masses!  I knew it.  Just another program being
forced upon the unsuspecting linens and clothing being held captive at the
Mix Compound.  I'll bet that she doesn't even segregate her winter clothing
from her summer clothing, forcing unrelenting cohabitation of winter coats
with fall sweaters.

THE HORRORS ! ! !

Sic her, Phil.

sideways, chocolate in one hand, a drink in the other, body thoroughly used
up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO. What a ride!'".