[Vision2020] TRUTH AND INFORMATION AWARD

cjs cjs at turbonet.com
Mon May 2 11:48:28 PDT 2005

I am proud to announce and be a proud recipient of: THE TRUTH AND INFORMATION AWARD.

To all of those who dedicated their time in research to devoting the truth to the public and correcting the misleading informaton put out by the school district I proudly award you "THE TRUTH AND INFORMATION AWARD."

You should be proud of bringing the truth to the forefront for the voters which lead to the defeat of this bond.

Everybody stay vigiliant.

Congratulations to the opposition of the school bond. For the vote proves we are the winners.