[Vision2020] As the Smoke Clears . . .

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Mon May 2 05:55:28 PDT 2005

Greetings Visionaires -

I just thought that I would share a quote from Dale Courtney's Brainless
Log, right-mind.us:

Sayeth Dale Courtney:

"Of course the root of the problem is that our 'public' libraries are really
'government' libraries.  The vast majority of their income comes from the
state (property taxes, city support, etc.).  And if you take money from the
state, you can be regulated by the state.  We already know that in the
'public' schools."

And thus explains the warm-heartedness sense of community that is so
prevalent in the cigar dens of Anselm House.

Take care, Moscow.

"What is objectionable, what is dangerous, about extremists is not that they
are extreme, but that they are intolerant. The evil is not what they say
about their cause, but what they say about their opponents."

-- Robert F. Kennedy