[Vision2020] School Levy (was Adolescent Humor)

Janice Willard jwillard at turbonet.com
Thu Mar 31 15:25:57 PST 2005

It is, in fact, possible to be pro-public education and to be very opposed
to this particular facilities bond.  In fact, some would go so far as to
consider that being opposed to this facilities bond is a way of expressing
their pro-public education, pro-community stance, because they have
considerable concerns with both the process and provisions of this bond.

JW