[Vision2020] Artificial Money

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846 at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 30 15:41:07 PST 2005

Timothy writes: "You will see more than likely, a corporate sponsorship on
the side of that new building in Boise.  I am glad UI does not have that
problem with the Kibbie."  Back when the Kibbie Dome was built, there was a
long-running joke that it should be painted to look like a beer can laying
on it's side.  Maybe the time has come to revisit that idea.  The Miller
Genuine Draft Dome?   Hell, we could use the bucks.

                     Carl Westberg Jr.