[Vision2020] IBTA Decision

Saundra Lund sslund at adelphia.net
Mon Mar 28 15:02:14 PST 2005

Visionaries:

Just to follow up on Rose's email, I received a call from the Attorney
General's Office this afternoon.  The Deputy AG who will be handling this
was out of the office last week and thus just today received our request
forwarded by the IBTA.  The Deputy AG anticipates having the documents we
requested sent to us shortly.

Hopefully, the Case of the Recusal Mystery will be resolved in the near
future, and as Rose stated, we will make public the documents we receive.

Saundra Lund
Moscow, ID

nothing.
Edmund Burke