[Vision2020] T minus 1 week!

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846 at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 28 14:22:36 PST 2005

I've already jumped the gun on the season with MVP Baseball on Playstation
2, Scott.  Seattle will win the first game against Minnesota in the 11th
inning with a base knock up the middle by Richie Sexson.  The second game
will be a 3-0 Mariner win featuring spectacular defense from the new infield
of Adrian Beltre, Pokey Reese, Brett Boone and Richie Sexson, not to mention
some timely hitting from new starting catcher Miguel Olivo.  Only 160 games
left to play.

                                                              Carl Westberg
Jr.