[Vision2020] Daily News: Tax Appeals Board Won't Rule on NSA Tax Status

Captain Kirker captain_kirker at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 28 08:38:25 PST 2005

Visionheads:

Regarding the two judges who recused themselves from the property-tax case, I want to be the first to say that I do not think their recusals should be attributed to any threats delivered by Wolfman. It’s too early in the game for that. However, I would not rule out him having offered bribes to them.

Congratulations to Saundra and Rose. Now if only Jael would grab her hammer, we would be rid of this pestilent beast.

http://mail.yahoo.com