[Vision2020] why a scientist would be interested in the Shroud

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sun Mar 27 13:17:51 PST 2005

Mr. Cheng -

I sincerely appreciate a man of your caliber weighing in on such a topic
concerning the authenticity of the Shroud of Turin.

Your education and experience far outweighs any other person(s) that has
publicly discussed this topic locally.  Your willingness to discuss this
matter clears the air of the "smoke and mirrors" created by a person of far
lesser credentials.

I enjoy reading your comments and evaluations.  Perhaps you can provide the
subscribers of this listserve with your professional opinion concerning the
Shroud.

I have read where a team of scientists' research may have traced the origin
back to Christ's time.

Your thoughts, please.

Tom "Curious for the Truth" Hansen
Moscow, Idaho

We could learn a lot from crayons: some are sharp, some are pretty, some are
dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors....but they all
exist very nicely in the same box.