[Vision2020] RE: Kibbie Use & Rights

Tbertruss at aol.com Tbertruss at aol.com
Thu Mar 24 13:07:44 PST 2005

Donovan et. al.

You can say this is the position you would take with no exceptions.  What I
am saying is that in reality Christ Church is being allowed to rent the Kibbie
Dome, but a neo nazi group would not be allowed to.  The powers that be will
not apply these "Rights" across the board equally, as you claim you would.  So
then we look for other factors to explain why Christ Church can rent the
Kibbie Dome and the neo nazi's cannot.  I am saying that in the real world these
lofty "Rights" are not the main issues in the decision making behind deciding
who can and cannot rent the Kibbie Dome.  But they sound good to assert them for
the sake of image.

Ted Moffett