[Vision2020] Forget the shroud! Meet Hogzilla!

David M. Budge dave at davebudge.com
Tue Mar 22 11:34:37 PST 2005

Joan Opyr wrote:

"you'll also have the chance to buy candles that smell like Jesus."

Candles? We don't need no stinking candles.

I've already got it covered.  Everytime my wife walks into the room she
sniffs and says,
"Jesus! Is that you?

Thanks for the lead though.  Maybe she'll stock up for when I take the
big dirt nap.

db