[Vision2020] Shroud

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 21 21:33:14 PST 2005

Actually, the etch-a-sketch IS allowed at Logas - as long as it is made with
the right kind of glass and is sun resistant.

Seriously, unless Doug Wilson declares something to be true, for his
followers it isn't.  Remember, these are people that do not believe in the
wearing of a cross, the use of a rosary, the hanging of a Crusifix, etc. as
they see these things as being "idol worship"; the only "idol" they are
permitted to worship is Doug Wilson...oh - and God.