[Vision2020] Shroud of Turin Questions

DonaldH675 at aol.com DonaldH675 at aol.com
Mon Mar 21 19:33:08 PST 2005

Visionaries:
Several weeks ago I raised the question of medieval glass limitations  in the
 unraveling the Shroud of Turin mystery.  Naturally, my  questions were
brushed by friends, family, and fellow congregation members  of Professor Wilson.
Fortunately, the question is being raised again by Dr. Frank Cheng,
Associate Professor of Chemistry, University of Idaho.  Dr Cheng  writes:
"Another consideration is that optically flat glass capable of producing
distortion free images wasn't available until 1688."  Let me quickly add, I
don't know Dr. Cheng, and he is not a fellow traveler of those  pesky
Intoleristas.  However, given the weight of his education and  credentials, I am hopeful
that we might look forward to a respectful response  explaining that rather
central component of the solution from ("some call him a  genius") the good
"Professor."
Rose Huskey

"One cannot  level one's moral lance at every evil in the universe. There are
just too many  of them. But you can do something, and the difference between
doing something  and doing nothing is everything." Daniel Berrigan