[Vision2020] The Genie Is Out Of The Bottle

Donovan Arnold donovanarnold at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 21 18:45:52 PST 2005

Mr. Coombs,

Thanks for being the spellchecker checker police. That sure is a funny joke
you made! Can hardly stop laughing, that was a real knee slapper (wipes
tears from face after picking self off floor).

"The program exists because it is a way to funnel money to people who funnel
money to politicians."

Can you please give the names of the dirty politicians getting rich off this
Star Wars Program? Is it Darth Vader and Tom Trail working together? Is that
why you lost your election so badly against Mr. Trail, because Darth Vader
knew you were talking out of your rouge cheeks and so he rigged the
election? I know for sure it could not have been a lack of intelligence and
insight as to what is important on your part.

"As for our ability to knock down other nation's missiles". Mr. Grammar
Police, I am Don, do you mean "country's" and not "nation's"? Because
"nation" in political terms means all the people of a particular race,
culture, and background, not an actual physical location with boarders and a
government. This is why "one nation under God" is incorrect, the US is many
nations, but only one country. So when you say "nation's" do you mean like
the Black Nation, or the Muslim Nation, or do you mean a country like
Russia, Iran, and North Korea? It is important that your grammar be perfect,
after all, this is V2020!

Take Care,

Donovan J Arnold

PS. Please continue to provide us with more of your wisdom and humor (and
please continue to point out grammatical errors in emails, people like it
when you do that, grammar is important on the internet).