[Vision2020] Redneck and Single

Joan Opyr auntiestablishment at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 21 13:12:42 PST 2005

Dear Visionaries:

Some residents of my home state of North Carolina have come up with a new dating service that I thought you might find interesting:

http://redneckandsingle.com

I checked out the site, and sexual orientation-wise, it is non-discriminatory.  There were 3225 Redneck Men seeking Redneck Women; 6047 Redneck Women seeking Redneck men; 354 Redneck Women seeking Redneck Women; and 356 Redneck Men seeking Redneck Men.  Should you happen to visit the registration section (for whatever reason), my favorite bit is the question about Religion, where you're given the following options:

Baptist
Southern Baptist
Primitive Baptist
Missionary Baptist
Fundamental Baptist
First Baptist
Methodist
Christian
Other

Have fun -- and good luck in finding Mr. or Ms. Redneck Right.

Joan Opyr/Auntie Establishment
www.auntie-establishment.com

PS: Don't miss this link, http://www.redneckandsingle.com/about.php, or the link marked "Dang, Lost my Password!" Get more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explorer.msn.com