[Vision2020] Terri Schiavo and the US Congress

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sun Mar 20 13:06:05 PST 2005

Scott Dredge stated:

"What if you're kid was connnected to life support and his/her spouse
wanted action opposed to what you wanted?"

I still wouldn't seek Tom DeLay's guidance.

We could learn a lot from crayons: some are sharp, some are pretty, some are
dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors....but they all
exist very nicely in the same box.