[Vision2020] "Leftist" Misused Term

Kai Eiselein editor at lataheagle.com
Fri Mar 18 17:06:39 PST 2005

The first American died in Vietnam in 1945......We had people there in the
40's and 50's.....We had 400 in May '61. He eventually sent more than 16,000
"advisors" setting the stage for LBJ later......Kennedy may not have planted
the seeds of the Vietnam war, but he certainly nurtured the the seedlings.
You wanna tell me again he didn't escalate things?
The Missle Crisis? Now people would be screaming that he was a madman for
being so close to pushing the button. He would be burned in efigy by
protesters, no doubt.
Bay of Pigs? Any modern day president would be impeached for such a debacle!
You know it, I know it,  anybody with a little common sense knows it.

Kai T. Eiselein
Editor
Latah Eagle
521 S. Jackson St.