[Vision2020] Free Speech? Wrong issue

Debbie Gray dgray at uidaho.edu
Thu Mar 17 11:16:51 PST 2005

But isn't there a difference between 'providing' use of facilities
(eg. if the UI is sponsoring an event, allowing use of the facility
for no fee) and 'leasing' the facilities for a fee. The UI isn't
sponsoring the event, it's leasing facilities to an organization.

This argument proposed seems to me like saying that the UI supports
Elephant Abuse and Fez Wearing because they allow the Shriner Circus
to have a show there (for a hefty fee, I assume).

Debbie

On 17 Mar 2005 at 6:22, Tom Hansen wrote:

> Suggestion -
>
> Don't wait for the movie.  Read the book.  It is titled:
>
> The Idaho State Board of Education Manual Governing Policies and
> Procedures Section I:  General Governing Policies and Procedures
> Subsection J:  Use of Institutional Facilities and Services in
Regard