[Vision2020] Reply to PK

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 17 10:56:54 PST 2005

Pat;

Dispite what you may want to think, sometimes a "gun" is not a physical
weapon...words are just as powerful and just as killing as a .45.  Doug
Wilson routinely picks up his "gun" and shoots it point blank at whomever he
has in his sights...right now, it is people who have left the church,
minoritys, people whom he sees as having crossed him, and people on this web
site.  One of the things that really bothers me is that he does it behind
the cover of his puppets such as Doug Jones, Dale Courtney, Jack van
Deventer, Matt Gray, Mike Lawyer, etc.  But then I guess the best cowards do
use cover on a regular basis.