[Vision2020] Free Speech? Wrong issue

Donovan Arnold donovanarnold at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 16 22:34:55 PST 2005

Rose,

The University of Idaho cannot deny Christ Church the right to rent the
Kibbie Dome because of the content of the speech, it would be in violation
of state and federal law. You or anyone else that attempts to stop them is
simply wasting your time. You would be better off trying to organize a
counter event elsewhere and that would be a more positive and productive
approach to the situation.

Take Care,

Donovan J Arnold