[Vision2020] What in the world?

DonaldH675 at aol.com DonaldH675 at aol.com
Wed Mar 16 13:18:50 PST 2005

Ah, yes the cleverly written bios.  That, Private J, is a very fine  example
of satire that the rest of us poor and sorry saps don't find  entertaining.
Despite the dismal lack of  genuine academic degrees amongst the faculty of NSA
many of them have  earned a PhD in smartassery - a questionable "skill" that
brighter and more talented young men recognize is  not very marketable
(unless daddy owns a church and college and  publishing company).  My guess is that
the brilliant prose on the  Trinity Fest site flowed from the pen of our own
local debunker of the  Shroud of Turin fraud, Nate Wilson.  The apple doesn't
fall far from the  tree and a perpetual adolescent sneer, coupled with
Trinitarian skylarking  and heel clicking  is part and parcel of the male side of that
 family.
Rose Huskey

"One cannot  level one's moral lance at every evil in the universe. There are
just too many  of them. But you can do something, and the difference between
doing something  and doing nothing is everything." Daniel Berrigan