[Vision2020] Right vs. RIGHT

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 15 20:54:19 PST 2005

Mr. Deco(Fox);

While Mr. Wilson, et al have the RIGHT to say what they want, do they have
the right to continually cast stones at that which they wish to now use;
i.e., the University of Idaho?  Is it right that OUR tax monies, money HE is
not willing to pay, should continue to fund and support the type of hatred
and discourse that HE and his group heap unto the rest of us? We that are
continually picking up the tab for his RIGHTS to be protected?  Yes, he pays
space rent and all, but he does NOT pay for the up-keep of the building, nor
the electric bill, nor the maintenance crew that has to clean up after them,
nor the improvements that he benefits from by his use, etc.

Surely, Logas School building could be used...it is a huge space, lots of
parking, close to the mall, etc.  Why are we asked to allow this blight to
be thrust into our faces with his smile radiating at the end of the arm
doing the harm?  There are other buildings in Pullman, Moscow, even
outlining areas that could take his group and leave the rest of us in peace.

What's that saying from Jurassic Park...oh yeah -- "Just because you CAN
say/do something, doesn't mean you SHOULD."

"Tim, All,

Christ Church Cult Master Douglas Wilson and his cult have the same rights
as anyone else to state and argue for their views.  As long as their renting
of UI facilities is/was subject to exactly the same guidelines as any other
group would be held to, UI is legally bound to rent those facilities to the
cult.

One question is:  Was the cult held to the same guidelines?

We all have the right to express and argue for our opinions.  One way to
legally counter the cult is to use that right of free expression.  There are
other ways to legally expose the cult which they will soon find quite
aggravating.

Art Deco (Wayne A. Fox)"