[Vision2020] Doug Jones finally responded!

Nick Gier ngier at uidaho.edu
Tue Mar 15 11:59:40 PST 2005

Dear Visionaries:

After 16 months of delay, presumably because of Doug Jones' heavy work
schedule, the debate on the Trinity that Jones promises to publish in
Credenda Agenda is finished.  I have added his third response, but since I
own the website, I've added a fourth response.  If Jones decidesto respond
to that I will post it.  And you can be sure that I'll answer that one as well.

In summary, all that I can say is that for a journal that is sponsoring a
Trinity Festival, its Senior Fellow of Philosophy does a very poor job of
defending the doctrine.  You can judge yourselves at
www.class.uidaho.edu/ngier/trinity.htm.

Nick Gier