[Vision2020] California Gay-Marriage Ban Ruled Unconstitutional

Scott Dredge sdredge at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 14 21:43:35 PST 2005

Explain your logic of why you think a person/animal,
person/person/person/(optionally n times more persons)
deserves equal protection to a person/person union.

Laws/rights that are applied to man/women unions can
easily be applied to man/man or women/women unions.
The same can not be said for your person/animal union
scenario or your multi-person union scenario.

Is there a big demand for equal rights from bigamists,
polygamists, and animal lovers?  I don't see huge
numbers of them clamboring for equal rights.

-Scott

--- "David M. Budge" <dave at davebudge.com> wrote:

> Your answer is non-responsive.  Answer my question
> please.
>
> "So explain to me why, under your argument of the
> 14th Amendment,
> polygamists and animal sodomists are not deserving
> of equal protection."
>
> I agree with your point.  I can't agree with your
> logic.  It fails.
>
> db
>
> Art Deco wrote:
>
> > You cannot be arguing seriously.
> >
> > If a man and a woman can enter a marriage contract
> which insures the
> > application/protection of certain civil laws, the
> applying the
> > language of the 14th Amendment below, then a man
> and man or a woman
> > and woman deserve the same protection of the laws.
>  Marriage is a
> > legal, civil union in law.  Pedestry is not.
> >

> > Art Deco (Wayne A. Fox)
> > deco at moscow.com <mailto:deco at moscow.com>

=== message truncated ===>