[Vision2020] Atlanta Murders & Music

Art Deco deco at moscow.com
Sun Mar 13 15:27:19 PST 2005

Joan,

Maybe we should follow Christ Church Cult Master Douglas Wilson's train of thoughtlessness to its conclusion:  Every time a woman makes a mistake, blame her gender, then replace her with a man.  Also then every time a man makes a mistake, blame his gender, then replace him with a woman.

Wait!  He may be on to something!

If we did the above, then over a short period of time, a great deal of gender equity would be the result.

Poor Doug and his wipe, the other Doug.  Both slept through logic class at the UI.  O Nick, What hast thou wrought?

Art Deco (Wayne A. Fox)
deco at moscow.com