[Vision2020] A (very) vague question -- 70s related

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Fri Mar 11 16:15:01 PST 2005

Amie, by Pure Prairie League, which is one of my FAVORITES SONGS!!!!!!!
I'll take that gift certificate, missy, unless someone bet me to it.

Love  anyway,

keely

From: "Joan Opyr" <auntiestablishment at hotmail.com>
To: "Vision2020 Moscow" <vision2020 at moscow.com>
Subject: [Vision2020] A (very) vague question -- 70s related
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 15:33:46 -0800

Dear Visionaries,

I'm trying to remember the name and artist of yet another awful 70s song but
am completely blanking on the tune, the lyrics, and, in fact everything
except the fact that the song is addressed to someone named "Amy."  Now, if
any of you can pinpoint this one, I'll leave a $5 gift certificate for you
with Bob at Bookpeople by way of buying you a cup of coffee and a
chocolate-dipped shortbread.

This seventies rubbish is draining me of my mental powers . . . I think it
was finally the Gino Vanelli that pushed me over the edge.  Living inside
myself?  My god, Gino -- must be dark in there.

Joan Opyr/Auntie Establishment

PS: Wait!  A lyric fragment swims before my fading eyes.  "Amy, what you
gonna do?  I think I could be with you for awhile maybe longer if . . ."  If
what??  The Packers win the Superbowl?  The Tigers win the pennant?  I find
the True Cross in the lumber shed at Moscow Building Supply?Get more from
the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explorer.msn.com
  List services made available by First Step Internet,
           mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com