[Vision2020] Kai Eiselein is dazed and confused

LuJane Nisse publisher lujane at lataheagle.com
Fri Mar 11 11:27:35 PST 2005

ah... Kai is so old he's farting dust.
He just thinks he's a young hunk!
LJ

-----Original Message-----
From: vision2020-bounces at moscow.com
[mailto:vision2020-bounces at moscow.com]On Behalf Of Saundra Lund
Sent: Friday, March 11, 2005 10:31 AM
To: 'Joan Opyr'; 'Kai Eiselein'; 'Vision2020 Moscow'
Subject: RE: [Vision2020] Kai Eiselein is dazed and confused

Ah, Joan . . . cut the guy some slack.  He can't help it that he's too young
to have experienced first-hand some really good music.  Let's not
discriminate against babes, of all people  ;-)

(Sorry, Kai, now that I've reached an age of some dubious maturity, I think
I'm obliged to continue the tradition of helping our young adults like
yourself realize how little you know yet.)

Now, how he's maintained bad taste into adulthood is a bit confusing, but I
think perhaps the explanation is that solid New Wave crap in the eighties he
apparently liked might have permanently warped him.  My parents always told
me that my music was gonna warp me, but I think they were just a decade or
two before their time  ;-)

And, of course, he's got the right to have really rotten taste.  You've done
your duty:  you tried.

Saundra Lund
Moscow, ID

nothing.