[Vision2020] Kai Eiselein is dazed and confused

Joan Opyr auntiestablishment at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 11 10:09:09 PST 2005

Mr. Eiselein,

You have . . . you have . . . I can scarcely believe this . . . you have dissed Led Zepelin and the Beatles?!  And in the same sentence?  Mother of god, child, what is the matter with you?

I'm playing the White Album even as I type this.  That's the only reason I'm not in my car and on my way to the Latah Eagle office to slap you with a white glove and challenge you to a duel.  You wretched infant!  Get thee to the Houses of the Holy and listen, listen hard!

Joan Opyr/Auntie Establishment