[Vision2020] Bad 70s music

Joan Opyr auntiestablishment at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 10 09:09:10 PST 2005

Brother Carl writes:

"In discussing our idea for a worst 70s songs theme, Joan told me last night
that she's discovered, in addition to the original dreck, there are an
amazing number of cover versions, also.  It's quite possible that if you
listen Sunday, you'll hear the original abomination "Seasons in the Sun" by
Terry Jacks followed by the cover version of that horror by.....Nirvana?"

And not only Nirvana, Brother Carl -- it would seem that Blink 182 has covered it as well.  Gasp!!

Joan/Auntie

PS: I am amazed to discover that, so far in this unscientific survey, "Muskrat Love" is outstripping "Afternoon Delight" as the worst song of the seventies.  Did you all know that that-awful-band-that-Carl-insists-on-defending-though-God-alone-knows-why, America, covered that song?  The Internet is a scary place . . .Get more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explorer.msn.com