[Vision2020] Bad 70s music

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846 at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 10 07:33:06 PST 2005

In discussing our idea for a worst 70s songs theme, Joan told me last night
that she's discovered, in addition to the original dreck, there are an
amazing number of cover versions, also.  It's quite possible that if you
listen Sunday, you'll hear the original abomination "Seasons in the Sun" by
Terry Jacks followed by the cover version of that horror by.....Nirvana?

                              Carl Westberg Jr.