[Vision2020] Worst Song of the 70's

Dan Carscallen predator75 at moscow.com
Thu Mar 10 06:31:47 PST 2005

now now, Nixon has fans for at least one reason.  I have a relative who
once said "For all his faults, I'll have to say I'm a Nixon fan because
he at least got rid of the draft."

for what it's worth

DC

oh yeah, and you want a bad song . . . any theme from a Sid and Marty
Kroft TV show, or "Tie a Yellow Ribbon" by Tony Orlando.