[Vision2020] Bad 70s music

Joan Opyr auntiestablishment at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 9 20:17:17 PST 2005

Dear Visionaries,

Brother Carl and I would like to solicit your nominations for worst songs of the 1970s.  We're not thinking disco -- that would be too easy -- we're thinking "Brandy, you're a fine girl."  Sunday night's Auntie Establishment and Brother Carl Show, KRFP, 92.5 FM, 5-7 pm, will play the "winners," as it were, by way of a backwards countdown.  That means the worst shall be last.

So, bring out your smiley face buttons, your Keep On Truckin' T-shirts, and those Jimmie "JJ" Walker denim caps and let's get this party started.

Joan Opyr/Auntie Establishment
www.auntie-establishment.com

PS: If you're trying to guess what Brother C and I think was the worst song of the 1970s, here's a three-word hint: Starlight Vocal Band.
 Get more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explorer.msncom