[Vision2020] Is Meth my Neighbor? PSA

Robin Woods rawoods at moscow.com
Wed Mar 9 19:38:09 PST 2005

If anyone is interested, we have some meth resources on our website:
www.alturasanalytics.com/meth  (scroll down almost to the bottom).  We test
for meth, but our work is primarily for compliance with state Departments of
Health regulations that require meth concentrations to be at a certain level
before re-occupying a known drug lab (i.e. house, apartment or hotel room
used to make meth).

Robin