[Vision2020] Why?

Donovan Arnold donovanarnold at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 8 22:13:10 PST 2005

"look at what is happening and do your part in stopping it.  People, women,
children are getting very hurt by this...how can that possibly be good for a
community?" ----JFord, or whoever does not have the courage to say their
name.

What is really harmful to this community, is when people who will not even
identify themselves come on a public forum and slander individuals and say
things about their personal medical condition. What is hurtful in this
community is someone is accused of something and cannot even face their
accuser because they will not show themselves. What is harmful to this
community is name calling, intolerance of religion, baseless accusations,
complacency, and obsession with what other people do and practice inside the
confines of their own homes.

Let Mr. Wilson be himself. If he is a false prophet, he will be exposed and
others will stop following him. If he is true to God's word, people will see
this too.

Obsessing about the private lives of the members of his congregation is
disturbing. The publishing of their personal lives and private medical
conditions is unacceptable. If the only way you can make your point is to
publicize someone's personal life to prove your point, your point better be
much more important then to show a person lied or is a hypocrite because all
people are hypocrites and lie-pastors, priests and reverends included.

Take Care,

Donovan J Arnold