[Vision2020] Great book about Moscow

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846 at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 8 15:05:59 PST 2005

I don't know how this book escaped my notice, but I just ran across it at
work.  Written by Julie R. Monroe, it's titled "Moscow, Living and Learning
on the Palouse".  It was published in 2003, by Arcadia Press as part of the
"Making of America" series.  If you have an interest in our very special
town and region, I recommend this to you.  I'll be buying a copy.

                                    Carl Westberg Jr.