[Vision2020] FW: board meet

Mark Seman FCS at Moscow.com
Tue Mar 8 12:20:01 PST 2005

FYI - for those interested in finding out more about LEDC.  I understand the
meetings to be open to the public &/or general members.
Mark

Mark Seman, Architect
Heather Seman, Landscape Architect
1404 East 'F' Street  Moscow, Idaho 83843
v 208-883-3276 / f 208-883-0112

-----Original Message-----
From: Laurie McGraw [mailto:lauriem at uidaho.edu]
Sent: Tuesday, March 08, 2005 11:51 AM
To: Linda Geidl; Stephanie Kalasz; Valerie Strong; Laurie Lewis; Jack
Nelson; Phil Mack; Jack Hill; Rob Spear; Robin Woods; Ron Landeck; Barbara
Crouch; Joel Plaskon; Janice McMillan; Jeff Martin; Mike Thomason; Jim
Wallace; Gary Riedner; Paul Kimmell; Pat Owsley; Tom Stroschein; Bill
Strand; Michelle Fuson; Gene Merrell; BJ Swanson; Wanda Keefer; Shelley L.
Bennett; Ivar Nelson; Dan Schoenberg; Mark Seaman; Nathan Alford
Subject: board meet

Reminder!  We have an LEDC board meeting tomorrow Wednesday March 9th, 2005
12:00pm @ the Incubator.  PLEASE RSVP and let me know if you will be here.

Thank you for your time,
Laurie