[Vision2020] Who "Owns" this forum?

Bill London london at moscow.com
Tue Mar 8 11:57:57 PST 2005

I would like to drive a stake through the heart of this rumor that Christ
Church members who work at First Step are reading your emails.
It just ain't true.
I have heard it for years.  I have participated in stings (the bait was
emails to me about Christ Church) to entrap them.  I have followed down
rumors and fantasies.  I have worked with FSR management.  Nothing.  Nada.
Nope.
Remember this is a very complex technology that can do weird things.  You
should not assume that unfounded paranoias are reality-based.
Mike Hall is a Christ Church member and an employee at First Step (not an
owner/manager).  He does not have the tools to break into anyone's email
without being caught.
Remember that First Step is hosting this list at no charge.  Vision 2020
exists only because First Step provides that service to all of us and
because the First Step management believes in this community forum.  Their
commitment to this forum is costing them business (some people are going to
other ISPs to punish First Step for hosting V2020).  First Step deserves our
support
Please stop beating up First Step for no reason.
BL