[Vision2020] LEDC Board

Bruce and Jean Livingston jeanlivingston at turbonet.com
Tue Mar 8 10:57:14 PST 2005

Barbara,

Does "before March 10th" mean that the application deadline is tomorrow?
Also, I got a failed mail message, just now, when I responded privately to
you and asked the same question.  The failed mail message indicated that
your mailbox is full.  Emailed applications will not come into your mailbox
if it is full.

Bruce Livingston