[Vision2020] Another FYI

Joan Opyr auntiestablishment at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 7 19:25:37 PST 2005

Dear Visionaries,

If the note from Gregory C. Dickison, Lawyer, that Bill London received and posted to this list was intended to shut down discussion on Vision 2020 or to intimidate, then let us hope that it fails.  If it is Doug Wilson's and the Elders of Christ Church's goal to shut down Vision 2020, then might I suggest that we all move to Yahoo?  I know from experience that it is easy-as-punch to set up an un-moderated chat group there, and, though I am grateful to First Step Internet for having provided this service for so many years at no cost, the greater community of the Palouse is not without alternative resources.

We can take a short walk and continue the talk.

Joan Opyr/Auntie Establishment
www.auntie-establishment.comGet more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explorer.msn.com