[Vision2020] Mental illness in the Cult

Art Deco deco at moscow.com
Mon Mar 7 11:24:40 PST 2005

''I don't think anything else needs to be said.''

Additional context for yesterday's posts about hypocrisy and mental illness in the Christ Church Cult:

http://www.lmtribune.com/archives/index.php?action=show_story&story_id=1994102800248

Dickison said he approves of Proposition 1 because it is based on the word of God, the ''absolute'' authority on such matters.

''The fundamental issue is the moral basis of the law,'' he said. All law is moral and all morality is religious, so all law is religious, Dickison added.

When asked to respond to a passage in the Bible that condones killing homosexuals, [Douglas] Wilson said, ''I don't think anything else needs to be said.''

Apparently that goes for killing children that curse their parents also!

What a wonderful world it would be if these crackpots were ever given even a modicum of power.

Can you say Taliban?

Art Deco (Wayne A. Fox)
deco at moscow.com