[Vision2020] Doug Wilson

Donovan Arnold donovanarnold at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 6 02:36:29 PST 2005

Listen J Ford,

First, you do not even have the courage to show your real name. So anything
you have to say smashing on others has no creditability.

Second, if someone is having to get a divorce because of their spouse is
mentally ill, or other reasons, you have no right to be mentioning their
names online in a public forum!

Donovan J Arnold