[Vision2020] Doug Wilson

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 5 21:45:08 PST 2005

'Private' business is exactly what comes to mind in this situation. It is
despicable of you to post such a private matter. you probably have no idea
what is really going on! Mental illness takes a toll on families that you
cannot imagine if you are not living there.
PK

As usual, Ms. Kraut, if you don't now the facts, you make them up.  Or, even
worse, when presented with the facts, you ignore them to make whatever point
you want.  (Gee THAT sounds like a familiar way to operate)

Doug Wilson made these statements IN PUBLIC.  In fact, he wrote them and
handed it out to everyone in the building.  He has no way of knowing if
EVERY SINGLE person attending the service or meetings are members, but he
hands this notice out and speaks about this issue to everyone, not once, not
twice but on three seperate occasions, each time demanding that no one in
the church speak to her as she "has chosen the road of the 'The Charlies'
and is speaking out against the church."

As a side note: I was taught as a child that if an organization can not
stand the scrutiny of the light of day or truth seeking - stay away from it.

Mental illness is NOT a reasonable excuse to divorce someone.  Yes, it takes
its toll on the family.  However, if you are preaching forgiveness, family
values, following of God's word, you DO NOT abandon someone who is ill -
especially given the fact that the husband is now engaged a very short time
after the divorce.  Seems rather contrived to me.  From what I understand
the woman is a member of the church.  Very convenient, would'nt you say?

All of this was made public by the church's actions and specifically by Doug
Wilson's actions.  If he wanted this hidden, he had no business writing it
up.

If anyone owes an apology, it is Doug Wilson - please do not hold your
breath waiting for it as a blue face is definately not your look.