[Vision2020] Doug Wilson's Two Faces

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 5 15:56:19 PST 2005

In Doug Wilson's Blog and Mablog listing for 3/3/2005, he states the
following:

"However, there are other aspects of our lives which are to be imitations of
the Father's redemptive love. For example, husbands are to love their wives
as Christ loved the church -- they are to bestow love upon their wives, and
upon no others. "

I guess this does not apply to marriages he does not approve of, especially
if you consider what has happened with Greg Dickison and his Church-FORCED
divorce from his wife who is dealing with metal illness as her only "sin".
Though it does not follow 1 Cor 7, as quoted by Mr. Wilson in previous
Blogs, maybe someone can explain how being bipolar is equal to committing
adultry?

private