[Vision2020] Why there was not a county wide mineral extraction moratorium!

David M. Budge dave at davebudge.net
Fri Mar 4 09:09:16 PST 2005

I don't know Mark.   I see this kind of talk everyday on several of
thousands of
stock bullitan boards in the penny-tock realm.

The Toronto Stock Exchange is where very highly speculative money flows
through on all sorts of high risk ventures.  I can't call it a scam from
what
I read here.

That's not to say it isn't, but I just don't see it yet.

It seems the over riding issue may be that it is in the extractive
resources sector for you
Palousers.  Is the Helmer-Bovill venture in Helmer/Bovill or is it
closer to Moscow?

Are these the guys at the Naylor Farms?  I'm just curious.

db