[Vision2020] New from Latah County

Jennifer McFarland jmcfarland at latah.id.us
Thu Mar 3 15:33:23 PST 2005

Visionaries,
I am pleased to bring you the first Latah County Sheriff's Office "Hot
sheet."  I hope that you find it informative and useful in seeing what our
office does on a weekly basis.  As I promised before, I will continue to
attach the documents that the Sheriff's Office releases (Press releases,
public service announcements, etc.) but I also encourage you to check out
our website at   http://www.latah.id.us/Dept/Sheriff_Main.htm.
Specifically, I encourage all of you to visit the link to the customer
service survey.  Please let us know how we are doing and what we can improve
upon.
	As usual, too, I welcome your feedback and suggestions about how I
can better serve you.  Is there information missing from my hot sheets that
you'd like to see?  Am I giving you enough information?  Do you want to know
more details about other calls (other than arrest details)?  Please, look
over the document and feel free to offer any suggestions.

Thank you!
--Jennie

Jennifer L. McFarland
Detective/Public Information Officer
Latah County Sheriff's Office
PO Box 8068
Moscow, Idaho 83843
(208) 882-2216

Truth is the summit of being; justice is the application of it to affairs.
***Ralph Waldo Emerson