[Vision2020] Mispelled "Idaho"!

Nicholas Gier ngier at uidaho.edu
Thu Mar 3 12:44:55 PST 2005

Greetings:

But did you expect from a hick professor from the ole UI?  Seriously, if anyone tried to read my piece on libertarianism and Christianity and just clicked the link, then you got an error message. Here is the corrected link: www.class.uidaho.edu/ngier/libchristian.htm.

And thanks, Dave, for the compliments on my article. I did not, however, quite follow your answer to why we should not accept the economic and social facts of European welfare states as an empirical disconfirmation of libertarianian economics.  Your answer was a tad vague.  The social democratic Euro will eventually replace the Dollar and the America Bush will leave us will be much, much poorer as a result.

Yours for liberty, equality, and community all in elegant harmony,

Nick Gier, Social Democrat